With the CP series Schaltbau is introducing once more an innovative concept to the switchgear market. The arc-handling is done exclusively
by permanent-magnetic blowout. This patented technology ensures fully bi-directional breaking capability and a more compact design. By reducing dimensions and weight we save you valuable space.
For the first time the universal devices can be configured as NO/NC contactor, disconnector or changeover switch. This enables us to react flexibly to changing customer requirements. The high switching functionality and reliability ensure practical and cost effective operation.
The combination of innovative technology, compact design and high versa- tility makes the CP-power contactors particularly suitable for use in railway and industrial applications. Thanks to its unique modular design, the new product family includes a variety of possible configurations catering to a wide range of applications.
The benefits on a glance
• Easily configurable as NO/NC contactor, disconnector or changeover switch
• DC bi-directional or AC up to 60 Hz max.
• Exclusively permanent-magnetic blowout – no critical currents and low wear of main contact system thanks to effective arc-handling
• High making capacity, also as disconnector and changeover switch
• Low total cost of ownership, modular and compact
Main contact system
• Conventional thermal current: 600 A/ 1,200 A/ 2,000 A
• Nominal voltage: 1,5 kV, 3 kV
• Double-break contacts
• 1 pole versions
• Toolless inspection of main contact tips
• Toolless replacement of the arc chamber
• Find your ideal switching device and configure it as NO/NC contactor, disconnector or changeover switch.
• Main contactor, optional with pre-charging contactor and high-voltage discharging contact for traction converters and inverters for auxiliary equipment
• Switchgear for various mobile applications in locomotives and multiple-unit trains
• Switchgear for various stationary applications photovoltaic systems, wind turbines, cranes, welding systems,mining
Switchgear for the configuration of electrical system, e.g. to select from among various energy sources, configure filter for multisystem operations or connect/disconnect DC links